Butterbean Organics SPF 30
…shields your skin from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. Earth-, animal-, and people-friendly ingredients, from baby’s to daddy’s great for every body.
Butterbean Organics SPF 30 Sunscreen has the highest percentage of Certified Organic and Fair Trade coconut oil and shea butter. The fragrance is derived entirely from these virgin oils and kinds of butter. The local beeswax adds a touch of sweetness that our customers rave about.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-nano uncoated zinc oxide 22%
* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea) Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Polyhydroxystearic Acid
Vitamin E is made from sunflowers. It is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Polyhydroxystearic Acid is used to stabilize the sunscreen and create smooth even coverage which ultimately protects your skin better than ever! Best of all, it is plant-derived and non-toxic!
Directions for use
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
– After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– At least every 2 hours
— AS SEEN IN —
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm
– Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Read more about protecting yourself from the sun here.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor