A formula name titled, “platinum,” shouldn’t get used lightly; it gets used when it truly deserves it. CodeAge combined the very best ingredients into one collagen solution. And that’s a platinum choice.
Platinum Multi Collagen Protein Powder Details
- 5 types of hydrolyzed collagen powder (type I, II, III, V & X)
- 5 food sources of collagen peptides including grass-fed hydrolyzed bovine collagen, organic chicken bone broth, organic beef bone broth. wild-caught white fish collagen, and eggshell collagens
- 10,000 mcg biotin
- Hydrolyzed keratin
- Vitamin B6, vitamin C & vitamin D3
- Hyaluronic acid and niacin
- Pantothenic acid
- 18 amino acids
- Zero carbs
- Free from: dairy, soy, gluten, crustacean/shellfish, peanut, and oil
- Made from real food ingredients; filler-free
- No artificial ingredients, chemicals, antibiotics, or color additives
- Designed for men and women
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP certified facility
- Third-party tested
- 1 month supply
- Adults mix 1 scoop daily of Codeage Platinum Multi Collagen powder with 8 ounces of your favorite beverage, coffee, smoothies & baked treats to upgrade your diet. Do not exceed recommended dose.
PLATINUM MULTI COLLAGEN POWDER INGREDIENTS:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5’-Phosphate), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate); Multi-Collagen Complex: Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides, Organic Chicken Bone Broth, Organic Beef Bone Broth, Wild Caught Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate).
Amino acid profile (average milligrams per serving): Alanine 867 mg, Arginine 737 mg, Aspartic Acid 558 mg, Glutamic Acid 979 mg, Glycine 2334 mg, Histidine 73 mg, Hydroxylysine 85 mg, Hydroxyproline 1134 mg, Isoleucine 149 mg, Leucine 285 mg, Lysine 358 mg, Methionine 86 mg, Phenylalanine 189 mg, Proline 1354 mg, Serine 325 mg, Threonine 177 mg, Tyrosine 50 mg, Valine 220 mg. Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring; absolute values may vary. Contains 8 of 9 essential amino acids. Not a significant source of protein. Collagen protein does not count toward the FDA-recommended Percent Daily Value for protein because it lacks one essential amino acid: tryptophan. Packaged by weight, not volume. Settling may occur.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Use only as directed. Some people might experience slight intolerance to marine or bovine products. If gastrointestinal discomfort (including bloating, cramping, diarrhea, or other digestive upset) or other sensitivity is experienced, stop taking the product immediately. Some people are allergic to bovine (beef) or fish. Please use caution if you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients. Pregnant or nursing mothers and individuals with any medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. If you have any questions about consuming this (or any) dietary supplement, consult with your health care professional before using it. If you use prescription drugs or over-the-counter medications, are unaware of your current medical condition, or have a pre-existing medical condition(s), consult with your health care professional before using. Do not use it if your health status is unknown. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any adverse symptoms or reactions while taking this product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat moisture. Biotin can be received inadequately or extra amounts from food and regular diet only. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use it for weight reduction.